Sunday, June 14, 2009

Archie sinks to new low... :O

HOooooooooTTTT news guys Archie Andrews has proposed to Veronica ... finally after 68 years of courtship


I dont know about you guys but these comics are what formed a major part of my reading in school. Reading Archie comics was like drinking water for me during my teen years. I used to drink them bottoms up ... without leaving a single drop :)
I am simply loved them... Jughead was my faveee(he rulez), followed closely by Betty.


Anyways coming bask to our main topic, hope u guys dont seriously believe Archie's gonna tie the knot to Ronnie... I mean c'mon.
With Archie married(!!!) I really dont know what future stories are gonna contain. This love triangle between Archie, Betty and Veronica is what has carried Archie to issue no.600
What after this then?

I am sure its all a publicity gimmick. Sales might have reached an all time low with recession adding to the woes plus it was the 600th issue...so some story writer must have come to office one day and shouted,"Lets make Archie propose!"

It is even more ironic that Archie's proposing to Ronnie coz I'm yet to come across someone who has read the strip and didnt have a crush on Betty!!
Archie's a big BIG loser that he dosent see Betty's worth... probably the USP of the comics as well ...:D
So no fret Betts,let Archie go.. you 'll get a million others much better than Archie 'loser' Andrews.

1 comment:

punk said...

crush on a fictional character?
u've sunk to a new low........:)