Friday, December 24, 2010

you are not alone

(Read further at your own risk)

dun worry yeh koi bhooton aur preton ke vicharo ka post nahi hai n neither does it have sometin to do wid that pakav MJ song.... and neither is it anything romantic *sigh* *smooch*

kya hai ki these days I am at home n have got tiem to do some thinkin...
Sochte sochte yeh sochne laga ki agar hum sochne mein calories burn hote hai kya :D


Coming to the point I was just thinking that there are so many people in India... 1.2 billion approx now. I am sure you must be aware of this but have you ever pondered on it. 1.2 billion!! that is like 120 crores or 120,00,00,000 people. And tell me now how many friends you have >>>>? Not much compared to that number isnt it? Just to generalise now if you are a normal person you might meet say 5000 people during your life out of which say 1000 people you might get to know out of which (depending on your popularity/rank/position/status/affluence) say 500 people became friends. Out of which say 50 became close friends whose lives you influence in one way or the other>>> I am also including family in this. Also above nos are considering you are a normal guy (also not some hot blonde) also kinda shy with new people like moi ...

So the message I wanted to convey is basically this is how many people you would really know in ur span of life. The reason for this rambling of mine is that I go outside these days and I hardly know anyone... that too right in my locality. My job in the last two years used to take me to Mumbai, not that far from the place I stay but still got to know 0 people over there who used to live in ma neighbourhood. So I go out and all I see is new faces ... btw society has even got a new watchman. None of ma school freinds are here now. and coll freinds are but they live farrr.

We lead such self obssessed lives. Everywhere we go it is about. And obviously I know me. So in this picture I am the central character. (dont worry have not lost it.... just read on) And I know myself the place I go to everybody knows me, and so you tend to think that you know the whole world knows you like they know ShahRukh! But that is obviously a misconception. Nobody knows you. So you know mebbe we should a little less self obsessed for a change... and think about others. We after all are just leading one more life. How much worth is one more life? One life among 120 crore other Indians. One life among 6 billion (ie 600 crore) people in the whole world. Many of whom are below the poverty line.Whatever we achive however big ... is still small. I mean wat difference does it make to these 6 billion others if I am a movie star or an IITian or a sportstar. So whatever we do we should do for our happyness and not for what others will think about us. Toh bhai lok socho zara unko kitne kasht sehne padte honge. Jab agla bhojan kaha se aayega yeh pata nahi toh isse badi samasya nahi dekhi hai meine! Our problems our issues all meagre and lame comparatively. Toh bachhon itna bhav mat do khud ko. Life is like a fruit be enjoyed ... while we can ... before the fruit gets rotten!

Cheers!

No comments: